Sunday, December 4, 2011

Which college should I attend?

As of now, I am torn between two colleges. The University of New Haven, and Rhode Island College. Both colleges have their pros and cons. Also, I would like to play golf for either schools.





University of New Haven





Pros:


-Nicer Campus


-Sports Management Program


-D.II Athletics


-Farther from home (this is both good and bad)


-Nicer facilities


-More majors, if I were to switch





Cons:


-More expensive


-Farther from home


-Need to tryout for golf team


-Shorter golf schedule





Rhode Island College





Pros:


-Cheaper


-Closer to home


-Already know the golf coach, and have a good relationship with him


-Guaranteed spot on golf team


-Longer golf schedule





Cons:


-Generally not as nice as UNH


-Closer to home


-D.III Athletics


-Not as many major options





Golf is a pretty important part of my decision seeing as how I would like to transfer to a college that offers Professional Golf Management as a major in a couple of years. Although if I were to change my mind, I would still like to be at a school that I will get a good education at. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and your opinion will be very helpful.|||You will have to consider what other fields of study you would like to consider, if you change your mind. I don't know anything about sports, especially golf management, but it sounds like it may be in the business arena (?) If so, consider which school has the best business program. One thing is deciding where you will be happy. You can always change your mind and change schools. Maybe you should try the NH first; if it doesn't work out, you can always switch. Stay in touch with the golf coach. I am sure if you decide to go to that school later on, you will still have a spot waiting for you.|||I think the only person who can make this decision is yourself. Go to both campuses, spend a night in each, and where you feel more at home, that's where you should go.





Also, I would keep in mind in which University you have more options as where you can learn more, or where you think you'll have a better College Career.





Best of luck!|||If golf is an issue, I'd take Rhode Island College since you already in good with the coach and they seem to have a better golfing program. Good luck.|||i say rhode island

No comments:

Post a Comment