Monday, December 12, 2011

So, If you were in this confused situation about your future what would do? college lilfe 10pnts?

I'm 20 years old college student in probation. History, Eco, Astronomy, Marketing, Business Law all D+ ..Finance A+... French,COMMUNICATIONS, Geometry, Accounting C+. Keyboard, ESL 02 nd 03 A+ ENG 09 B. Reading 1 nd 2 B. I have 39 credits going to my 6 semester. So embarrassing I know! Should I start from the beginning? I don't want these to affect my future career. I will like to transfer to a 4 years college. I just realized that I've being wasting all this two years studying business management. I'm a genius in computers but I do not see myself all day sitting in an office using this on a boring day.I love helping others; Moving around, so I start working at target to gain experience I don't need the money. .I have seen many managers using their power to make feel employees worthless. Their Main goal is to make profit; nd **** ppl. People working in retail store are always complaining about their life %26amp; salary I know it would be very difficult for me to cut employees hours or if there's one who doesn't do his job completely nd I don't want to be anyone Nanny . Personal Manager was an option, but money from others? Nah! what I like best is help people in unjust situations.





Don't know what's so special from me but everyone is so nice with me; When I'm at work I'm always there to help and when I said always is Always. I don't do it for a better position, Naah! I don't care if I'm n break time or in my way to I helped them!. Sometimes I feel so bad because they tried to start a conversation but I fail to understand them clearly. I Need to improve my English!! I love so much this language its so beautiful; Ppl speak with so much patience and respect..





I always wanted to be a lawyer but the truth main reason whom stopped me was my English. I gained so much experience %26amp; maturity from this situation. I learned how to take time to read with patience while using a dictionary as helped. Work has been one of the main reason . Although I was accepted to work days out of my college scheduled, I needed time to study %26amp; manage my time but this routing hrs is crazy!!! While not everything is bad, at the store I learned how to understand other concerns and handle my English matter. I would like to major n something bout computer or should I do this now or after transfer to a 4 years college? so go to a Law school and complete my dream!! :-D . I will like something that involved computers but not art or sitting down working n a chair . I want something cool risky and excited. I know how to analysis situations and make good decisions. My friends called me a Risk-Taker. I was thinking about psychology or counselor but I hate to repeat the same stuff all the time. My options are; Prosecutor, Law enforcement; Computer-based crime. I will try to resolve this problem at work, manage my scheduled or good bye Target. I will study hard to better my English and better my GPA ( omq I sound political, should I be a politic? Lolz) so yeah I need help from ppl that have experienced or have knowledge this situation, what's the best option to take. I don't want to keep falling n same mistakes over over over and over. I'm kind of old to be in this, should have finish college already. =(|||Well this choice ultimately is going to be yours but I don't mind sharing my experience with you. When i graduated high school I wasn't too clear as to what I really wanted to do I thought I wanted to major in business management but than again I also wanted to be a nurse. So I enrolled in college with a major of business management I got 1/3 through the program and decided Oh no this is not for me I want to do nursing so I transfered what credits I could towards a nursing program and went another 1/3 of the way and decide oh no I can't handle blood nursing's not for me. So than I made the best choice of my life to "take a break" from school I took one year and half off it gave me a chance to work and get better acquainted with myself in terms of REALLY figuring out what I wanted to do. Which I've found that Accounting is my niche and guess what I enjoy my classes I'm just about at the finish line and no that this is where I should be. You sound just like I did right after high school because you were probaly surrounded with friends who were running off to college and all you knew to do was graduate and go to college. What i'm trying to say is everyone isn't "READY MENTALLY" to go to college it takes some people longer to really figure out what there niche is before being settled. I wasted quite a few student loans going for classes that I didn't even need after discovering I was on the wrong career path. My grades were just like yours when I was in the business management and nursing program. Now I am in accounting something I actually love to do and my gpa is a 3.5. It works trust me!!!|||go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment